Our Mattress Disposal Process
Mattress Disposal Steps
- Book online or over the phone to schedule your mattress and/or furniture removal appointment based on your convenience.
- You will receive a call to confirm your scheduled 2-4 hour time window of service prior to your pickup.
- Our fully licensed, insured and uniformed removal team will arrive within the pre-determined time window to remove the mattress or furniture. We do all the heavy lifting and maneuvering.
- Your old mattress and/or furniture items are then professional disposed of in the most eco-friendly way possible. This includes transportation to local recycling facilities and donation centers in our best efforts to avoid the landfill. **There are no guarantees we can or will recycle every item.
- After your pick has been successfully completed, you will then receive an email allowing you to rate the experience for quality assurance.
- You enjoy the rest of your day!
**We do not recycle or donate used mattresses in the state of Pennsylvania.
Preparing for your Removal and Disposal Pick-up
Disposal Service Checklist
- Furniture and Mattresses to be removed must be accessible for team members without the rearranging of other items within the home or commercial building.
- Mattresses with known bed bug infestation cannot be recycled but can be picked up and disposed of when the bed has been treated and there is no longer an active infestation.
- Team members cannot accept items that are not pre-paid for, if you wish to add an additional item to the order, you must call it in while the driver is on site.
- Pickups occur 6 days a week except on major holidays.
Call (877) 708-8329 or Book Online to schedule mattress disposal today.