Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
LoadUp is a fast-paced startup in the highly profitable waste removal industry with record-breaking growth of 1100% in the last 3 years. LoadUp specializes in providing large item retail furniture and mattress return/disposal to businesses and consumers nationwide. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet challenging, team-based culture.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Easy Commute – minutes from SunTrust Field and the new I-75 express lanes
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Fun Company Outings
- Monthly Goal Attainment Rewards
- Casual Dress Every day
- Tremendous Growth and Upside within the Company
We are looking for competitive, high-energy Inside Sales Representative cultivate our existing customer base as well as capture additional new business via phone/email contacts. Working from our brand new corporate office, you will be handling calls/emails acting as a liaison/advocate between designated high-value clients, consumers and drivers as well as potential new clients as you work to capture and maximize each sales opportunity. You will also support the team assisting with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries as required.
If you are ready to turn your sales and customer service talents into a long-term career, we want to talk with you!
- Maintain a positive attitude acting as a mentor to your peers and an advocate for your customers
- Meet and exceed all sales metrics
- Greet customers warmly and serve as the customer’s single point of contact, working closely with the customer to gain insights into business plans and opportunities
- Regularly contact customers via phone/email
- Develop new business through referrals, networking, and cold calling
- Effectively use the sales process to uncover needs, offer solutions and close the deal
- Resolve customer issues and manage/escalate concerns as appropriate
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about service or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions to help customers and drivers resolve service issues.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions. Sell service.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- A positive go-getter attitude who knows what it means to be part of the Team! (Required)
- 4 years of customer service experience with at least 2 years in an office type environment (Preferred)
- 1 year proven successful sales experience (Required)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Types: Full-time
About LoadUp Technologies
LoadUp is becoming an Uber-style on-demand junk removal company for average consumers, e-commerce stores and large retailers.
LoadUp Technologies LLC., DBA: www.mattressdisposalplus.com is growing like crazy with a growth rate of 150% year over year. LoadUp is the market leader in the United States for pickup, removal and disposal of an ever-growing issue. Responsible Mattress Disposal! In addition to being the market leader in mattress disposal, LoadUp is now pivoting it’s business model to be the Uber of waste/junk removal. To us, fun and innovation go hand-n-hand to creating a working atmosphere for employees. Enjoy working in a creative work environment with awesome people!