Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
LoadUp is a fast-paced startup in the fast-growing trash removal industry. LoadUp’s primary source of revenue is by providing large item retail furniture and mattress return/disposal to businesses and homeowners alike. LoadUp has grown substantially in the last 3 years at a rate of 1100%. We pride ourselves on having a fun yet challenging culture.
– Health Insurance
– 401K Plan
– Free Snacks and Drinks
– Fun Company Outings
– Monthly Goal Attainment Rewards
– Casual Dress Every day
– Tremendous Growth and Upside within the Company
Basic requirements :
- A four year degree preferably from a top or mid-tier university.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in accounting.
- Trained and experienced in Quickbooks.
- Experience in accounts receivable and payable, expense reports, including payroll processing.
- Experience in gathering tax data and preparing tax filings and coordinating with tax accountants for preparation of tax returns.
- Experience in price analyzing
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting
- Intellectual firepower and curiosity.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to work with and enjoy interacting with all types of people.
- A strong personal presence.
- The desire and ability to at all times present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- The desire and ability to support the CEO in all aspects of the business.
This position is a jack of all trades financially. The right candidate will have oversight and influence over financial modeling, company budgeting, payroll, service pricing, tax handling, bookkeeping, and all other financial related matters.