Last Updated: March 18, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
As the situation evolves surrounding the Coronavirus, our customers and Loaders remain our top priority. Although we deal with unsanitary work environments on a daily basis and are accustomed to practicing proper health and safety guidelines, we are taking extra precautionary measures.
At this time, we are open and fully operational, nationwide with no plans of suspending services.
We are still offering in-home pickups, but as an extra precaution, we encourage our customers to book outdoor pickups, if physically able, in efforts to practice recommended social distancing.
We are one of the only nationwide junk removal companies to offer outdoor and outside pickups. Since we charge upfront, we typically cost 20-30% less, and we offer $5 off all outdoor pickups.
How outside pickup works
You can place unwanted items anywhere outside your home or business that is easily accessible by our Loaders. The morning before your pickup, if able, safely place your junk outside the door, on the porch, in an open garage or by the curb, we will be able to pick it up and haul it away safely.
While we are encouraging outside pickups, we understand some situations call for heavy lifting and awkward maneuvering and we want you to know you can rely on us to ensure a seamless in-home pickup experience in an environment that promotes and protects safety for all.
How to book outside pickup:
- When booking online, select Outdoor Pickup. If booking by phone, simply let your customer service representative know you are interested.
- Select an all-day pickup window to receive $5 off your service.
- As an added bonus to limiting social interaction, save an additional $5 by selecting outdoor pick up during this time.
- Move your item(s) to the designated pickup area around your home or office shortly before your scheduled pickup date.
- Enjoy being junk free on your schedule.
Additional Mattress Disposal Plus Safety Measures
As a company, we work closely with each other and the general public on a day-to-day basis. While we take cleanliness seriously at all times, we are also taking additional pro-active steps in accordance with the CDC and local health departments to ensure we can continue delivering the Mattress Disposal Plus experience you expect.
Our additional steps to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and Loaders:
- We have encouraged our Loaders to use all of the CDC recommended supplies for their personnel protection. This includes: hand sanitizer, surgical gloves and surgical mask.
- All Loaders have been coached on the CDC recommended hygiene and prevention best practices and are encouraged to closely monitor their health and their family members.
- Encourage customers to follow CDC recommendations to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Asking customers to communicate any news of specific COVID-19 cases that may involve our service or anyone that may come in contact with Mattress Disposal Plus personnel.
- Implemented Work From Home programs for all in-office personnel to avoid business disruption and ensure the same quality of service.
In everything we do, we’re guided by our values and our purpose: to provide exceptional service with honesty and transparency. We strive to make the right decisions that balance the safety of our employees with our commitments to our customers and communities.
While we currently remain open for business nationwide, we are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation. We’re following guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
If you have support questions or need to change/update an appointment, please call (877) 708-8329.
To book a new appointment, click here.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.